Wellness Checks for staff
• In addition to our outstanding rigorous safety and wellness training, all teachers and staff members will
receive regular and continuing safety training as it relates to preventing community spread of COVID-19.
• All staff members are wellness checked before their shift.
• Parents are asked not to send their children to class if they have fever or respiratory symptoms or live in
a household with someone exhibiting fever or respiratory symptoms.
• Parents are asked not to send their children to class if they, or a member of their household have tested
positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Frequent Hand Hygiene
• Employees will wash hands and/or sanitize before and after each class.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available outside of all entrances, outside of every classroom, and inside
the classrooms. Students will be encouraged to wash hands and/or sanitize before and after classes.
• Hand washing posters and “stop the spread” posters will be clearly posted within bathrooms.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
• We have increased our cleaning frequencies and sanitation procedures in high traffic areas and high
touch surfaces of the studio such as doors, barres, floors, counters, stereos, and bathrooms. The rooms
will be sanitized between each class.
Minimized Mixing and Mingling
• We have made facility, scheduling, and curricular changes to reduce mixing and mingling in support of
social distancing recommendations.
Facility & Curricular Adjustments
• All lobby waiting areas, back hallway, office, etc will be closed.
• Please bring clearly labeled water bottles.
• Dancers will bring all dance bags into the studio for changing shoes. Lockers will be closed. Bathrooms
will be available for toileting only, but not for changing clothes.
• No food will be allowed in the studio.
• Curricular adjustments have been made to eliminate prop use and hand-holding and to reduce mixing and
mingling in the classroom.
• Class sizes have been modified to reflect current state recommendations.
• Social distancing will be observed throughout the studios, hallways, walkways, parking lots, etc.
• The floors have markers to help students maintain boundaries as much as possible.
• Classrooms will refrain from high fives, hugs, fist bumps, stickers, and stamps.
• Classrooms will have staggered dismissal to allow for student transitions
Gradual Re-Opening & Continuous Parent Communication
• We are gradually reopening with reduced in studio class offerings for July Term
• Please visit our website where you will find a stop and go face icon that clearly indicates the status of
classes: Green indicates it is safe to attend face-to-face classes. Yellow indicates a cautionary change to
service delivery. Red indicates clients should stay home and attend class online.
Arrival & Departure
• Please enter using the main entrance for all arrivals. A staff member will be at the door to greet your student and help them to their class. At this time, we ask that parents wait in their cars to maintain social distancing.
• Parents of little dancers, age 6 and under are able to walk their dancer inside for child comfort.
• Please limit parent drop off to one person whenever possible. Sibling visitors cannot be accommodated at
• Dancers will exit assigned doors closest to their studio. Parents of dancers ages 5 and up will be asked to
wait outside for kids to be released. At the end of class, parents must be by the door to receive their child.
Students cannot walk across the parking lot to go to their parents for safety reasons.
• We encourage all students to use the restroom at home before coming to class.
• Bathrooms will be limited for emergencies and will be cleaned frequently.
• Bathroom facility use will be limited to the restroom inside their classroom.
• Our employees will be wearing masks.
• Parents and students will wear a mask into the building. Dancers ages 5 and up are required to wear a
mask in the studio while dancing, unless there is a medical condition that prevents mask wearing.